Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the St Matthew’s family.
If you would like information about volunteering or work experience, please contact email@example.com.
Current Job Vacancies
Required from 1 September 2023 (1 January 2024 start may be considered for a current, serving headteacher)
Pay range: L15 – L21
A unique opportunity has arisen to shape the future of our school.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding educator and school leader who will inspire all members of our school family.
St. Matthew’s is a dynamic and thriving school family working together to create a fantastic school for our community. Our school’s vision is taken from Matthew 5:16 ‘Let your light shine’. We believe all children can shine at St Matthew’s and we strive for every member of our school family to succeed and flourish with us. We are seeking a new Headteacher to lead our school family forward and develop this vision.
The role would be ideally suited to someone looking for an exciting new chapter in their career; a forward thinking school leader who is ambitious for our school family and who has the highest possible aspirations for our children.
Our new Headteacher will be:
- An outstanding educator who is dedicated to providing our children with educational experiences that will enrich their lives and broaden their horizons
- Passionate about our children and dedicated to their success
- Committed to our core Christian values and our vision and ethos as a church school
- An experienced strategic leader with a positive track record of school improvement impact
- A team player committed to collaborative and inclusive working who can inspire our staff, children and parents
- A role model for our school family with an understanding of the challenges and rewards of teaching in a vibrant and diverse urban community
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Incredible children who love their school and love to learn
- An ambitious school with the highest aspirations for its children
- A proud Gold UNICEF Rights Respecting School
- A dedicated staff team, proactive governing body and supportive parents
Our application pack will provide interested candidates with more information about the position. Further information about our school can be found on our website: www.stmatthews.trafford.sch.uk
Application packs are also available below.
Applications should be returned to Jane Bryan at Jane.Bryan@trafford.gov.uk by 9.00 am on Thursday 4 May 2023.
Governors would warmly welcome potential candidates to visit the school. Visits will be organised on 20 April 2023 and 26 April 2023, 1.00 pm – 3.30pm. Please contact Lisa Pearce, by email, to arrange your visit firstname.lastname@example.org . We look forward to meeting you.
St. Matthew’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to obtain an enhanced check for regulated activity from the disclosure and barring service and satisfactory references.
Closing date for applications – Thursday 4 May 2023 at 9.00 am
Shortlisting – Thursday 11 May 2023
Interviews – Thursday 18 May 2023 and Friday 19 May 2023