Employment and Volunteering Opportunities
Required as soon as possible
Band 6 (SCP 29 – 31) pro rata
Full Time and Permanent (36.25 hours per week)
Term time (including 5 INSET days plus 5 additional days during the school holidays)
St. Matthew’s is a dynamic and thriving school family who work together to create a fantastic school for our community. Our school’s vision is taken from Matthew 5:16. ‘Let your light shine’. We believe all children can shine at St Matthew’s and we all strive for every member of our school family to succeed and flourish with us. We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and experienced Business Manager who wishes to play a key role in helping us achieve our vision.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of managing a busy school office. They must be ambitious for our school and dedicated to working collaboratively to achieve the best outcomes for our children.
The successful candidate will be:
- A strategic thinker who can think creatively and problem-solve
- Professional, positive and proactive, forming good relationships with all stakeholders
- Experienced at managing all aspects of school business, finance and resources
- Skilled at managing school systems and people
- Ability to enhance organisational efficiency and effectiveness
- Enjoy working within a school environment in a vibrant and diverse urban community
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An ambitious school with a clear vision and the highest aspirations for its children
- A school that cares for and nurtures every member of our school family
- A strong commitment to your continuing professional development
- A supportive Headteacher, staff team and school family
More information about our school and the position can be found on our website: stmatthews.trafford.sch.uk.
Closing date: 9am Monday 29th October
Applications emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Thursday 1st November
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to obtain an enhanced check for regulated activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.