Employment and Volunteering Opportunities
Start Date: 23rd April 2019 (or as soon after)
Band 3 (SCP 17 – 21)
Full Time and Permanent (36.25 hours per week with a daily split shift)
St. Matthew’s is a dynamic and thriving school family who work together to create a fantastic school for our community. Our school’s vision is taken from Matthew 5:16. ‘Let your light shine’. We believe all children can shine at St. Matthew’s and we all strive for every member of our school family to succeed and flourish with us. We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and hardworking Site Manager who will play a key role in helping us achieve our vision.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced at managing and developing school premises and grounds
- Committed to maintaining a safe, secure and clean environment
- Knowledgeable of the health and safety responsibilities with a school setting
- Professional, positive and proactive, forming good relationships with all stakeholders
- Skilled at managing workload and prioritising tasks
- Able to complete practical tasks and oversee larger projects
- Enjoy working within a school environment in a vibrant and diverse urban community
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An ambitious school with a clear vision and the highest aspirations for its children
- A school that cares for and nurtures every member of our school family
- A strong commitment to your continuing professional development
- A supportive Headteacher, staff team and school family
More information about our school and the position can be found on our website: stmatthews.trafford.sch.uk.
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 13th March 2019
Completed applications emailed to email@example.com
Interviews: Monday 18th March 2019
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to obtain an enhanced check for regulated activity from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the St Matthew’s family. Unfortunately, there are no other vacancies at the moment but please check back here regularly for updates.
For information about volunteering or work experience, please contact Mrs Cavanagh on firstname.lastname@example.org