Welcome to Year 3! I am really looking forward to the year ahead.
Our class page will provide important news and information about our class.
Just a few reminders:
- Reading books should go home every night and be signed at least three times a week. They should be in school every day, as should reading records. In KS2, children are allowed to sign their reading records themselves and log their own reading, so please encourage them to do so.
- PE kits should stay in school. They will be sent home at the end of every half term for washing. PE kits should include a white t-shirt, shorts and jogging bottoms, pumps, trainers and a jacket. PE is every alternate Wednesday and Monday.
- Our Outdoor learning will take place in the first half term so kits should be in school every Friday. Outdoor learning kits should include an old t-shirt, pants and a jacket. Children should also have appropriate footwear, like some old trainers or wellies in the winter.
- Homework is set on a Friday and is due in the following Tuesday. Times table tests take place every Friday – http://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button is great for practising!
- Spellings will be sent home every Friday and spelling tests take place the Friday after.
Take a look at our class timetable so you know what lessons are happening when
Year 3 Timetable