Welcome to Year Six!
Just a few reminders for this half term:
- Reading books should be in school every day, with reading records being updated regularly. These must be signed at least three times a week and will be checked every Friday.
- Homework is set every Friday. Children will receive a piece of English homework and a piece of Maths homework, to be completed and handed in by Wednesday. There is a homework club every Tuesday lunchtime if the children need support with their homework.
- Children have a times table test every Friday, and must learn their times tables as part of their homework. Children should practice these as much as they can, preferably every night.
- Children have a spelling test every Thursday, and must learn their spellings as part of their homework. Children should practice these as much as they can, preferably every night.
- Children have P.E. every week, on a Monday afternoon (indoor) and a Tuesday afternoon (outdoor). Please ensure all kit is in school everyday. These should stay at school over the period of a half term.
- Children have outdoor learning every Tuesday afternoon. Please ensure they have appropriate clothing and shoes in school for this, as the weather will be on the decline.
Have a look at our class timetable here:
If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact me.